Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ten minutes before the end of class: no, i won’t b/p today, i’m too tired

class gets out: orders pizza, ziti, ice cream, breadsticks, cookies, poptarts….

i think i got everything out though, and i only had about 350 calories earlier. if i didn't get everything out, i got most of it out, and the first thing i ate would have only made my calories go to like 600 ish. bleh. im so tired now :(


i ate like 50 bucks worth of food :( i dont fucking have this kind of money that was supposed to be for vodka for my birthday but i cant stop eating and my heart feels really weird it keeps skipping and like halfway beating but i cant stop and my throat hurts and i just hate everything and i want my heart to fucking explode already so i can just die :'(

1 comment:

  1. *hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs*

    Sometimes the body just gets hijacked by the urge to gorge because we restrict too low? I dunno.

    Please let me know if you're ok. Please?

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete