Sunday, September 18, 2011

LOL i apologize for drunken blogging.
i am definitely restricting today holy crap i ate a shit ton of food last night and then just went to bed.....
so i woke up more bloated than ive been in fucking forever and i have a food hangover-not even a drinking hangover -___-

if i had laxatives i would be so happy right now :( yesterday the most embarrassing thing happened. i was at wal-mart and i ran in, grabbed a box of laxatives, went to the self-checkout line, and when i went to put my money into the machine it wouldn't take my last dollar... so i had three people in line behind me like "whats taking you so long wtf" and i didn't know what to do so i cancelled the payment which made the machine give me my money back and i just like ran out the store...
which means the people behind me were left with a machine that had a box of laxatives sitting on it...
i wonder what they were thinking about me?
i couldn't stop thinking about that last night lol it shouldn't bother me, i don't know them and they don't know me and i'll probably never see those people ever again but still....

sighhh
definitely not going to weigh myself today.... i need a scale for my dorm.
OMFG i just realized i only have 3 days until my birthday :( i failed my birthday challenge. maybe i will just fast until my birthday once i get to my dorm. i mean it's not like i have money for food anyway. the money i have is for drugs lol

No comments:

Post a Comment