Saturday, September 24, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwg563Hcjpk&feature=player_embedded

True Life: I have an eating disorder

i just cried for 42 minutes straight. i basically am all three of these people put together. and the guy’s mom basically did what my mom did “im glad were gonna get that taken care of” …yeah… right….. :( “it’s what i do when i’m lonely” “i’m just so uncomfortable in my skin today… i get so disgusted with my body that i don’t wanna do anything” :’(…… the sad part is i really just wanna go nomvom all over my kitchen now :”(

1 comment:

  1. It's okay......
    If your ever lonely let me know I will be your friend =)
    I may not live in the same state but you can email me and we can talk if you want, my email address is flyyhonei@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete