Tuesday, December 7, 2010

IM DYING HERE!!!

so he likes me he told me he likes me and that he is really really happy right now and i was like meeee tooooo wink wink nudge nudge hint hint but he still hasnt asked me to be his gf gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh just do it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol
xDDD isn't he fucking adorable?!?!?! XDive eaten too much this week, still alot less than 'normal' whatever the hell that is, but too much for me but actually right now i do not even care because im wearing his huge hoodie and he thinks i look adorable in it and i CAN NOT STOP SMILING LIKE THIS:
did i mention he's an animal? tehehe rawrrrr xD i gots bruises and hickeys everywheres:

6 comments:

  1. work it girl
    he'll get the balls to ask eventually i hope

    when he's sleep you should whisper DOOOO IT in his ear lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D
    So cute! I'm happy for you, you guys look cute together! Hopefully he'll ask you soon. On the last pic: Daaammn, lol! He's definitely a beast lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geezo, you're neck is crazy! Good thing it's scarf time :)
    You should just ask him, I'm all for girl power! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haahahahah! Oh goodness, glad to see there's love in your life (: <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. *big fat smile*
    u r sooo cute ! and yr right he is an animal i was watching yr vlogs today and u r quite a character ;)
    well done for the 10 pounds hopefully thats me nxt week :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete