Thursday, April 14, 2011

new plan for next 8 days

i'm giving up abc because i don't want to eat next to nothing and run everyday at the same time. so here is my new plan:

i have 8 days until i get to go home, which means 8 days until i get to weigh myself for the first time in months. starting today, i will go on my run every single day, no exceptions. it's about 5 miles and i can do it in an hour so i definitely have TIME to do it every day until i go home. also, i want to eat 500 calories a day, give or take a few, but fresh fruits and vegetables are free foods, so i can eat as much of that as possible. my 500 calories should come from proteins, because i definitely need more of that to build my muscles that i lost when i used to starve myself. so yeah.
500 calories a day until next saturday.
run everyday.
eat as many fruits and veggies as possible, because those are ok.
off to shower and tan now :]
<3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck rebuilding your muscles! You can do it! Have fun tanning! I'm jealous. =]

    I remember in the dorms almost 2 years ago...I used to sneak my roomie's food occasionally too. =/

    Oh, and I haven't set up my blog yet. I just recently decided to make one...particularly because I'm trying to get back on track. So as soon as it is all set up, I'll let you know so you can see it. :D

    ReplyDelete