Wednesday, October 5, 2011

“i am tired, i am weary, i could sleep for a thousand years…”

i’m going home. i failed my plan, and idgaf, tbqh. i’m going to try my hardest not to binge so much when i get home, and i am going to make some amazing coffee. i don’t have money for starbucks so i’ll make it at home, i’m going to treat myself for no reason, and i don’t care. i’m gonna try to take it easy, and figure things out. i’m gonna catch up on all my homework, and next week i will not miss any classes. i just want to be perfect, but this whole thing is turning me into the opposite. i wish i could die, but obviously (after 3 overdoses and 2 car accidents and going 2 weeks with no solid food- multiple suicide attempts) my body is immortal, and i am a god. so whatever. this weekend will be full of gourmet shit and schoolwork. and hopefully i’ll get the courage to go to my brother’s football game.

3 comments:

  1. You must have someone looking over you to keep you alive.

    And you should treat yourself just for being you. That's a good enough reason
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are following my wrong blog, babe.

    find me here: lovingcfk.blogspot.com (it's hidden)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a horrible experience that you encountered by now you were a lucky guy until now you still have a blessed with god to stay on your foot.

    personal injury accident attorney

    ReplyDelete