Wednesday, November 25, 2009

mucho exercise-o!

i need to move.
i don't even remember how it felt when i used to exercise constantly.
i just remember feeling better, more confident, if thats possible, since i have no confidence like ever...
anyways, prettywreck has inspired me, and now i will lay down the laws:
1. I will perform at least 1 hour of some form of exercise every single night until December 1st.
2. The exercises will be mostly toning exercises, including 200 crunches, and weight lifting.
3. Within this hour, I will burn at least 200 calories on the exercise bike, and try to do this in less time than the previous night.
4. Should I do less than 1 hour, or skip a night, I must fast the next day no matter what and make up this lost time the next night.
5. I must do 100 crunches and 100 squats as soon as I wake up every morning until December 1st.
I have to start exercising. It will make me feel better, I will lose weight, and I will be well on my way to becoming more toned. If I complete this regime until dec. 1, I will continue on until Christmas.
hopefully i will be out of the 150s finally, and maybe reach my goal of gettign to 140 by the end of the year :]
yay for determination!

2 comments:

  1. omg i love the last picture with the hippo on the treadmill running to impress the unicorn its so cute yet so sad that i cab relate to it lol

    you just motivated me to exercise thanking you as its been erm ... *blushes* a good few weeks

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oops thats a rhino not a hippo didnt notice that huge spike before lol

    ReplyDelete