Friday, May 6, 2011

first gw in over a year :]

breakfast of oatmeal and scrambled eggs.
nothing else today but running, salad, protein shake, and karaoke with the bestest :] loving life, high on weight loss, haven't smoked in a week, haven't had a cigarette in 3 days. funny how ana and mia cause me to do opposite things. i'm becoming lighter, prettier, dainty. i can see the top of my spine. i can count 3 ribs, 2 bumps of the top of my spine, my hip bones are almost completely visible, my cellulite is almost gone from my ass, my thighs look tiny when i watch them as i ride my bike to the track, i feel so free now.
i'm also re-reading wasted, with a bookmark i made that says 'books not binges'. i finished portia de rossi's book. it made me cry literally every ten minutes. she is my new hero, no doubt, everyone should read unbearable lightness.
fuck you mia, fuck you and go to hell! ana's back in black and in charge <3

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Nothing it better than that feeling. That's what keeps me going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Books not binges" . . . I should name my savings account that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT.
    This really inspired me! I think I may have to go buy wasted... I've read it before online but I love the bookmark idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks for that lovely comment girly! I actually found out htat I bought wasted a while ago! haha for some reason I always confused that and wintergirls together. So yes! I started reading that last night and I think I may make an inspirational bookmark and whenever I want to eat, just read instead :D

    I agree to saying peace out to mia! I hate that path... it's fucking scary and I just pray that neither of us fall into that trap again!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S.
    I really need an android or something so I can keep track of Blogger while at family parties. I think I ate half the house :/

    ReplyDelete