Thursday, January 21, 2010

long story short:

i ran out of akavar.
i ran out of everything except appetite and FATTYMCFATFACE-ness.

my best guy friend, the one who i was dating last time i posted, decided to not eat anymore.
he hasnt eaten since tuesday morning.
i doubt anything will come of it, but still.
i tried to tell him to eat something like healthy food or whatever, but then i stopped talking, because, im not healthy, so who am i to judge whats right and wrong in this sense?

anywho, we broke up over the weekend cuz my ex came back, and me being the dumb girl i am took him back.

i gained 10 pounds this weekened.

lets go gain ten more, shall we?
>end<

2 comments:

  1. I did that, gained 10lbs in a weekend. It certainly sucks, but you can get yourself out of it! Stay strong, hope you're feeling better soon,
    ~Creative
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akavar contains gelatin (which is made from the boiled boned, skins and tendons of animals).
    I am a vegan too, so I just thought you'd wanna know that.

    ReplyDelete