Friday, June 25, 2010

abc day 5

just started today really, but ive done so much since i woke up that i may be going to sleep soon to avoid food.

1 slice dry toast- 45
1/4 cup applesauce- 50

total- 95 :]
mowed the lawn for 2 hours: -anywhere from 600 to 800 calories, ill go with 700
net calories: -605

i am beast. i HAVE to keep this up. i am thinking about breaking up with my bf because i just want to have fun right now and he is really annoying me and were not compatible anymore like we used to be so yeah that means i gotta look good for all the sexy single people out there cuz i wanna look good while im having fun. yay for new motivation? i think so :]

tip: no matter what, stay positive. negativity leads to sadness and sadness leads to binging. positivity helps me alot. tune everything else out and think about the good things happening right now and how if you were to eat food, you would feel bad and it would ruin your perceived goodness. so stay positive and positively strong everyone, whether you are new to this or are struggling or have been doing this forever or in recovery, may the force be with you :]

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy! I swear I'm about to start sweet talking my scale, I love the damn thing so much.

    And you're young. You'll go through a few different boyfriends. The most important thing is someone who supports you. After a little partying first. :)

    I try to stay positive, too. Its best to not focus on the mistakes you made that got you to where you are, and just focus on the future. "I'll do better starting now" is my favorite.

    And I definitely have to agree, maintaining your weight still means a good day.

    We haven't been talking long at all and I feel like I wouldn't be able to do this without you. <3

    ReplyDelete