Saturday, September 26, 2009

doin sooo good right now

Yesterday:
coffee with non-dairy creamer: 70 calories
banana: 110 calories
salad: 80 calories
pita bread with hummus: 250 calories
total: 510 calories

Today:
cereal with soymilk: 150 calories
coffee with creamer: 50 calories
apple: 100 calories
salad with veggie burger: 150 calories
total: 450 calories

today's weight: 151 pounds
I might have a cookie later, after I volunteer, just to treat myself :]

I'm going to be 145 on the day of my party.
I feel so strong.
Like this chick :D

6 comments:

  1. yaay well done you're doing great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing so well.
    Its great how you can give yourself a treat and not go overboard. :)
    Good luck
    <3

    --
    Faith
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job, lovely! you're my thinspiration! thanks for all the support

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chick is so freaking cute! Good job, by the way, you are so strong! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. banana aint 110 cals, im sure itz less than that

    ReplyDelete