Saturday, August 27, 2011

walked to the library to study/read/be productive, instead of sitting in my room crying and missing jake...
put on pandora radio to listen to as i read, and like 6 songs in a row come on, eithe jake's favorite band, or songs he used to play, or songs about "i miss you" "you're gone away" stuff like that...
six fucking songs
i was like jake, seriously, i need to concentrate, stop trying to talk to me through pandora...
it feels so retarded to be bawling my eyes out in a library :(
luckily, there aren't that many people on this floor..
ugh :(
i miss him so much.

THEN, after those songs stopped, it was like normal ish... i finished a chapter in my child/developmental psych book, and now there are anti-suicide songs on.......

I GET IT JAKE OK?! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment