Thursday, March 12, 2009

soooooooooooo
it's thursday.
day number four!!!!!!! im so happy!
i drank a glass of milk and some juice this morning to make up for yesterday's water and tea only
i think my metabolism is slowing waaaay down... but i wont give in, not yet!
i need to prove to myself i can do this.
4/6 days completed!
and tomorrow will be the true test.....
but omg i cannot wait to go to the beach sunday i am already seeing my body change and its giving me my extra boost of confidence!
but after yesterday, its easy, i mean, all i have to do is make it look like i already ate, so when my mom gets home i can be like yeah i ate some ramen and show her an empty bowl with ramen juice in it lol
and i can feed my dog my dinner tomorrow
and then saturday... thats gonna be the hardest. my brother has a baseball game that day so that buys me time, and then i have to mow the yard: time AND exercise
and then i'll lay out for two hours or so. and do some homework.
but then my friend christina is coming over and so i'll have to try really hard to not eat anything saturday night. maybe she'll come over late and i can be like yeah i already ate but i'll fix you something or maybe she will eat at home and then come over that would be sooo great.
then on sunday i'll have a little bit of oatmeal for breakfast or something really really healthy like a no sugar organic smoothie with fruit and juice.
i'm so excited!!!!
and shocked!
i've never been this long with no food, or sodas before.
and i been chugging water like a fish.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
idk.
i dont think anybody reads this blog.
so far, there are no comments...
oh well :D
its ok cuz one day someone will find it and then i'll have even more willpower from the encouragement of others :DDDDD
anyways...
ugh the guy i like wasnt at school today. i dressed up all cute in jeans i haven't been able to wear in forever and he didnt get to see them.
oh well.
ok well imma go get some more water and do homework so i won't have as much to do this weekend and shower nd maybe get to sleep earlier?
yah.
goodnight bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment