Thursday, February 12, 2009

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
my three day fast went amazingly well, and one of my friends saw me today and asked me if i had lost weight :D
im so happy hehehehehehehhehe

so then today i limited myself to 1/4 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup of soymilk, 1/2 a banana, 3 cups of coffee, 1/2 a pack of barbie fruit snacks (lol), 2 cups of homemade blackbean soup, and some crackers.

calorie count is approximately 1500 calories......
which is still way over my limit but hey, i did good for the last three days.
i'll pay myself back tomorrow.

heres the plan, 3 days on fasting, 1 day off, two days on, 1 day off, and then next week im gonna do like monday off, tues. wed. thurs. fri on, and weekend off.

i can do it right?

man this week was a rollercoaster for me, sometimes it was as easy as making up excuses like i already ate, or feeding my veggie burger to my dog, or flushing ramen down the toilet, but sometimes this week i felt so drained and fat and gross and hungry.

i wish i could control my hunger, thats the problem, thats why i binge. i get fed up with everything and i eat and it makes me feel better, but then when i dont eat for like three days, i feel so amazing. like a high. like the best fucking drug ever.

my coffee this morning was so gross. idk i guess it was too sweet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment